- To settle a fretful baby, try swaddling them, this can help them feel safe and secure.
- Babies like white noise, the sound of the hoover or a hair dryer can work wonders for a screaming baby ( being in the womb is very noisy and your baby is used to loud noises)
- Fold over the back of your baby's nappy towards their back. This can prevent poo leaking up their back after a blowout.
- Use cotton wool pads to clean your baby’s bottom, instead of cotton wool balls, they can stick to everything.
- Supervised tummy time is important for a baby's development.