Muslins can be used for:
- keeping baby clean whilst feeding and catching dribbles
- protecting your clothes when winding your baby
- nappy liner
- bandana bib
- putting under baby’s head in Moses basket/cot instead of a daily change of sheet
- lining a cold changing mat
- wash cloth
- security blanket
- colour recognition games/imaginative play
and much more….
One of the first of many surprises for new parents is the importance of muslins.
They are perfect for being used as a bib but these versatile cloths are essential and have an extraordinary range of other uses.
They are made from 2 layers of muslin, making them highly absorbent.
Where white muslins can become grey and dull, Rainbow muslins stay bright and colourful.
- Size – 60 cm x 60 cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable at 40c. (The colours are colorfast and will not fade*)
- Pack contains 3 muslins in grey, yellow and blue
*When following the label requirements and using washing powder/liquid that doesn’t contain bleach or bleaching agents